Friday, November 10, 2006

I Fell Asleep on Anderson Cooper

Let's face it...it has been one hell of a busy week! I was so tired that I fell asleep a half hour into "AC360" last night. So, I've posted a couple of screencaps in case anyone else missed the show as well...



AC360 is also airing a "special" tonight on the Christian conservatives and what's next for them, so with all the on-air time Cooper saw this week, I anticipate that only the first hour will be live. Cooper will also be lecturing in Buafflo tomorrow evening and don't forget his first piece for "60 Minutes" will air this Sunday night, and yes, it's about Kenny Chesney. I still haven't figured THAT one out.

Also, here are a few facts that have been released about CNN.com and their site traffic as America Votes 2006. Overall, CNN did a great job.

- CNN.com was #1 in share of online newsviewing on Election Day 2006. 74.3 Million minutes were spent on CNN.com, the most of any news site. This is 21% of all the time spent on news sites that day, nearly double the 12% spent on #2 Yahoo! News (44.7 Million minutes).

- CNN.com was #1 in page views. 112.6 Million Pages were Viewed on CNN.com on Election Day, three times as many as #2 Yahoo! News (43.7 Million).

- CNN.com attracted 6.8 Million Unique Users on Election Day, overall (second to Yahoo! News’ 7.4 Million. MSNBC.com was third) CNN.com attracted 4.2 Million Unique Users from Work, #1 among news sites. in Uniques, Page Views.

Everyone have an awesome Friday!

Screencaps courtesy of liberation337.

1 comentarios:

courtney01 said...

I'm thinking they might not have Anderson's piece on 60 Minutes this week since Ed Bradley passed away. Maybe they'll just concentrate on Bradley's career instead.

Just a thought. Not like I know anything.

(and really, I don't want to watch the Kenny Chesney story-- but maybe that's just me.)

MANIFESTO

Don't think for me. Don't assume what I want to hear or read. Give me facts. Give me reasons. But not yours. Bring me debate. Enlighten me. Today, accountability is masked behind anonymity; bylines are hidden by zeros and ones. Everyone publishes; everyone is "in the know." Ethics are non-existent. Speculation is king. The truth is masked and a hostage. Empowered by our minds, WE ARE THE FREAKSPEAKERS!

FAIR USE NOTICE

This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of issues of environmental, political, news and humanitarian significance. We believe this constitutes a "fair use" of any such material as provided in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with the title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this blog is distributed and available without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

If your obsession against us and our content endures, you might find more information at: Law.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond "fair use", you must obtain permission from the blog owner.