Saturday, January 27, 2007

Ciao. So, long. Bye-Bye.


I'm a horrible moderator. I haven't posted anything new in a very long time. Honestly, I couldn't tell you anything that is happening outside of my little corner of the globe right now or how any of it has been covered by CNN. Uh...I haven't seen "Anderson Cooper 360" in over two weeks.

A couple of months ago, I came back to the blog after a short break and at that time I didn't know how long I'd be around. Well, now I know. I have resigned my role as a moderator on this blog. Actually, I'm leaving the Andersphere all together. It's not for me anymore.

I have enjoyed getting to know so many of you here and I hope that you continue to support FreakSpeaker's in whatever form it takes from here. Thanks to Christiane for her patience and understanding the last couple of months. I wish her, the blog and all of you every success in the future.

Jade

5 comentarios:

Anonymous said...

@ Jade

I hope you are well. I was wondering what had happened to the blog. Although I respect your decision I really hope you guys din't leave. God Bless and Best of Luck.

Will there be any more posts, or this is it?

Lee said...

Jade. Thanks for all your work on this blog. You'll be missed. Best of luck.

Anonymous said...

@Jade: Good Luck to you! I'm relatively new to this blog and have enjoyed your contributions. You will be missed!!!

Anonymous said...

@Anon...I'm sure FreakSpeakers will solider on just fine without me, so continue to visit and watch for Christiane's posts.

And thanks to you guys for the warm wishes!

Jade

Anonymous said...

I'm just wondering why Jade soured on AC360 and the Andersphere? I'm not expecting an answer but it might be interesting to hear her thoughts on why she doesn't care for any of it anymore.

MANIFESTO

Don't think for me. Don't assume what I want to hear or read. Give me facts. Give me reasons. But not yours. Bring me debate. Enlighten me. Today, accountability is masked behind anonymity; bylines are hidden by zeros and ones. Everyone publishes; everyone is "in the know." Ethics are non-existent. Speculation is king. The truth is masked and a hostage. Empowered by our minds, WE ARE THE FREAKSPEAKERS!

FAIR USE NOTICE

This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of issues of environmental, political, news and humanitarian significance. We believe this constitutes a "fair use" of any such material as provided in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with the title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this blog is distributed and available without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

If your obsession against us and our content endures, you might find more information at: Law.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond "fair use", you must obtain permission from the blog owner.