Some of you might have noticed I've been away for awhile... maybe some of you might have not even missed me, or simply very happy that I was not around. To all the newbies HI! and welcome!
As I finish moving, I have to admit I miss my view. The Atlantic Ocean is always calm during the winter. And while I complain about how nasty and "cold" the weather has become, Courtney always brings me back to reality... so 2007 looks busy with all the remodeling I'm planning for my house. At least that will take me away from watching the news.
So back at my Blog role, and using a new blogging software, I just have to comment on the things that got all twisted and crazy in just two weeks.
- The republicans are acknowledging at last how they screwed up in Iraq.
- Pinochet decided to go to hell instead of facing justice.
- Michael Ware is OUT of hell ( THANK GOD!) for awhile, the last time he reported at CNNI he looked very calm and less wired
- A scumbag is trying to play nice and admits that the journalistic standards of his blogs are lower than those in traditional media
- Karl Penhaul lost his sidekick - congratulations Cal! -
- And I got invited to participate in a Gilrs Gone Wild video..., I gracefully declined, I'm way to old for that kind of exploitation.
And I just missed the opportunity to rant about the Pope!
See you all later!